Hello Hello!!
Well...I'm going to be hitting the store sooner or later..wish me luck...I did the weight watchers program and lost 15 to 20 pounds....so I kinda know the do's an dont's of shopping...it's just...do I care?? ohhh of course I do!!! but...do we always? as I toss that drumstick ice cream into the cart?? hahaha...(i hope i dont run into any of you while shopping hahaha) anyways...does anyone seem to find that the healther crap is always more expensive!! and like..as far as snack on veggies...I can only eat soooo many carrort sticks people!!! anyways!! I'm really gunna push myself!!! SO now...I was thinking of what I might be getting at the store...thought I would put out a few "tips" from weight watchers that I learned....OK
1: Pringles (light)= instead of chips.. 17 or so chips are only like 2 pts for WW people!! sooo!
2: Klondike Icecream (safeway) = SUGER FREE AND ARE GREAT!
3:Pop..= they say at WW that if you have to have a pop..use diet. or zero...I have actually made the switch alooong time ago and I'm suprised how I don't like reg. anymore...however I do treat myself every ONCE in a long while to a sprite or coke!
4; Yogert (safeway)- WW yogert! soooo good...
5: Powerade ZERO= doctors told my brother in law that cyrstal lite packs are not good for the body! he recommend Powerrade ZERO now it's all my hunny bunchs of oats drinks!
MORE TIPS COMING!
I try to just change some things around in the what we eat here...like...I try to not carry too many snacks around the house cause....well...my face is the only one that ever see's them!!...well I think I'm going to do a tip of the day each day! hahahahaha!
Well...I'm going to be hitting the store sooner or later..wish me luck...I did the weight watchers program and lost 15 to 20 pounds....so I kinda know the do's an dont's of shopping...it's just...do I care?? ohhh of course I do!!! but...do we always? as I toss that drumstick ice cream into the cart?? hahaha...(i hope i dont run into any of you while shopping hahaha) anyways...does anyone seem to find that the healther crap is always more expensive!! and like..as far as snack on veggies...I can only eat soooo many carrort sticks people!!! anyways!! I'm really gunna push myself!!! SO now...I was thinking of what I might be getting at the store...thought I would put out a few "tips" from weight watchers that I learned....OK
1: Pringles (light)= instead of chips.. 17 or so chips are only like 2 pts for WW people!! sooo!
2: Klondike Icecream (safeway) = SUGER FREE AND ARE GREAT!
3:Pop..= they say at WW that if you have to have a pop..use diet. or zero...I have actually made the switch alooong time ago and I'm suprised how I don't like reg. anymore...however I do treat myself every ONCE in a long while to a sprite or coke!
4; Yogert (safeway)- WW yogert! soooo good...
5: Powerade ZERO= doctors told my brother in law that cyrstal lite packs are not good for the body! he recommend Powerrade ZERO now it's all my hunny bunchs of oats drinks!
MORE TIPS COMING!
I try to just change some things around in the what we eat here...like...I try to not carry too many snacks around the house cause....well...my face is the only one that ever see's them!!...well I think I'm going to do a tip of the day each day! hahahahaha!
2 comments:
Sounds good. I like tips. I had ten too many carrots sticks today. I refuse to eat carrots the rest of the week.
I agree about the carrot sticks, but I like them better than celery!
Apples are a good snack, and in a couple of months when strawberry season hits, I'll be a happy camper!
Post a Comment