I was doing pretty good on my goals until today.
Actually, since my goals were to keep a food journal and only eat ice cream twice a week, I suppose I have been successful. However, in keeping my food journal, I have tried hard to keep my calories per day at a certain level. I have been doing great and lost a couple of pounds, but today chocolate chip cookies have been my undoing. I made them substantially smaller than I used to, so instead of 284 calories per cookie, they only have 112, but they are still hard to resist. Still, eating four or five 122 calorie cookies is better than when I used to eat five or six the old way. Technically I am not over my self imposed limit of calories today until I eat my ice cream, but I don't want to give that up today, so I am feeling weak.
I have lost a few pounds, I guess tomorrow will show whether eating a couple hundred extra calories today will do me in.
How are all of you doing on your goals?
Actually, since my goals were to keep a food journal and only eat ice cream twice a week, I suppose I have been successful. However, in keeping my food journal, I have tried hard to keep my calories per day at a certain level. I have been doing great and lost a couple of pounds, but today chocolate chip cookies have been my undoing. I made them substantially smaller than I used to, so instead of 284 calories per cookie, they only have 112, but they are still hard to resist. Still, eating four or five 122 calorie cookies is better than when I used to eat five or six the old way. Technically I am not over my self imposed limit of calories today until I eat my ice cream, but I don't want to give that up today, so I am feeling weak.
I have lost a few pounds, I guess tomorrow will show whether eating a couple hundred extra calories today will do me in.
How are all of you doing on your goals?
2 comments:
'How are all of you doing on your goals?'
.......blehhhhhhh.......
thats all i have to say about that today
Well, I didn't do so hot on my goals this last week. I only exercised 3 of the 5 I was supposed to and about the same with the food journal. My weight stayed the same. So...not the best week. BUT this week I'm off to a much better start. Today I exercised, even though it was hard to fit it in, and kept my food journal. My goal with exercising is to keep my heart rate in my target zone for at least 20 min. on my cardio days.
Post a Comment