HELLO HELLO!!!
Well!! I'm officially a BLOGGER!!! It has takin me FOREVER! but!! I have got it under control! SO! This seems like a fun deal! I'm looking forward to the laughs! and help!!!! Anyways...SO today was A DAY I knew that I would be figuring out this Blog and then I would have to report to it!! *yikes* sooo I was thinking of what I have done in this BEAUTIFUL Saturday!! Well...As for the exercise part!! I know this may sound funny but! I totally scrubbed my counters!! Like I kinda started counting the strokes!! haha...My arms still hurt from the scrubs!! (not that they were horrible) I just tried to combined my workout with my cleaning!! I vacuumed twice today!! and!! lugged around my 24 and 29 pound children on each arm allllll day ( we even went to the park)...I know that it sounds funny!! but..holy crap! I am burned out by the end of the days activities!! As for my food intake!! I did have a salad today! and made dinner with "wheat" noodles!! I have totally layed off the candy since well...I ate most of it and it's all gone!! buut!! the point is!! I got on the scale today "mid day" I might add!! and I had lost 2 pounds! soo wonder what it will look like in the mornin! (I'll keep ya posted) Anyways! I'm excited to use this blog as a realistic view on weight loss!! I enjoy hearing mess ups and slip ups and ups! because it make all of us feel like reality!!!! SO with that being said!! I'll be back!!!!
Well!! I'm officially a BLOGGER!!! It has takin me FOREVER! but!! I have got it under control! SO! This seems like a fun deal! I'm looking forward to the laughs! and help!!!! Anyways...SO today was A DAY I knew that I would be figuring out this Blog and then I would have to report to it!! *yikes* sooo I was thinking of what I have done in this BEAUTIFUL Saturday!! Well...As for the exercise part!! I know this may sound funny but! I totally scrubbed my counters!! Like I kinda started counting the strokes!! haha...My arms still hurt from the scrubs!! (not that they were horrible) I just tried to combined my workout with my cleaning!! I vacuumed twice today!! and!! lugged around my 24 and 29 pound children on each arm allllll day ( we even went to the park)...I know that it sounds funny!! but..holy crap! I am burned out by the end of the days activities!! As for my food intake!! I did have a salad today! and made dinner with "wheat" noodles!! I have totally layed off the candy since well...I ate most of it and it's all gone!! buut!! the point is!! I got on the scale today "mid day" I might add!! and I had lost 2 pounds! soo wonder what it will look like in the mornin! (I'll keep ya posted) Anyways! I'm excited to use this blog as a realistic view on weight loss!! I enjoy hearing mess ups and slip ups and ups! because it make all of us feel like reality!!!! SO with that being said!! I'll be back!!!!
2 comments:
Housework totally counts, as does lugging kids!
Hmmm....maybe if I stop buying the candy I can cut back on eating it too!
hahaha...im with ya on that!!!...except my problem is..I buy it for my husband..but he never see's it!! haha sad...
Post a Comment