Tuesday, February 22, 2011

5 dollar 5 dollar....

What do you eat at Subway??

Thursday nights are kinda "Subway Nights" at my house! My mother in law always hits subway after WW as a reward! for her good weekly progress!! (even though she only gets the veggie cause she doesn't wanna go to wild! haha she's funny so she treats us!!) SO! here is what is good at SUBWAY!

Best thing to eat on the Menu foot long wise is... VEGGIE with HONEY MUSTERED on WHEAT!!...but....if your a MEAT kinda gal...SUBWAY CLUB is not to far behind!

things to use instead of what you usually like!

Bread- Wheat

Cheese- Pepper Jack

Meat- Turkey Breast

Dressing- Honey Mustard

What do yall usually get??????

2 comments:

Heffalump said...

We don't eat there often, but I like the one that has bacon and cheese melted in, and then I think the rest is a club. Certainly not one of the low cal versions!

Jenna and Jared said...

When I eat at subway I usually always get a 6" roasted chicken breast on wheat with cheddar chease, a little mayo, green peppers, olives and a little lettuce. How does that stack up? I've never checked into it.