Well, if no one else is going to post, I guess I will start.
Today I was supposed to go to Winco. Didn't happen. R was out too late helping a friend with his house. So, of course, I was up too late to even think about going anywhere this morning. I did, however, get up and exercise. I jogged/walked just over 2 miles this morning in 30 minutes. Not bad, but not great. I am hoping to improve that. I have been sticking to a meal plan this last week (with minimal exercise)and I am happy to report that I have lost 2 pounds.
On another note, I think maybe we should each decide on some goals that we want to accomplish, large and small. Maybe we could get H to post them on the side bar. (By the way, she got the offical title of Blog-Designer. You should go look at her other blogs. She is going to be awesome.)
Also, we should decide if we want this blog to be public or private. Just some thoughts I have been having this afternoon.
Today I was supposed to go to Winco. Didn't happen. R was out too late helping a friend with his house. So, of course, I was up too late to even think about going anywhere this morning. I did, however, get up and exercise. I jogged/walked just over 2 miles this morning in 30 minutes. Not bad, but not great. I am hoping to improve that. I have been sticking to a meal plan this last week (with minimal exercise)and I am happy to report that I have lost 2 pounds.
On another note, I think maybe we should each decide on some goals that we want to accomplish, large and small. Maybe we could get H to post them on the side bar. (By the way, she got the offical title of Blog-Designer. You should go look at her other blogs. She is going to be awesome.)
Also, we should decide if we want this blog to be public or private. Just some thoughts I have been having this afternoon.
2 comments:
I like the idea of keeping the blog public, because then I can use feeds to see when there is a new post. However, if everyone else is more comfortable with it being private, I am okay with that too.
What I have done with the settings is made it so we aren't listed on blogger, and aren't listed in google, so someone has to have our actual url to find the blog. I have also made it so that only blog members can comment on the blog. I can change that if you'd rather have comments open to all. I don't really think there will be many people looking.
Also, in my personal profile, I took this blog off of the blogs that it shows me contributing to. That way, people that read my other blogs won't come here from my profile. I recommend that everyone edits their profile and makes it so that this blog doesn't show up. If we all do that, I think we will be able to keep this blog pretty much to ourselves.
I'm down with whatever...hahaha...great job on the blog page H!! talented!!..heck it took me weeks to figure out how to even get on!! (an I not computer stupid either)!
Post a Comment