No, I did not get up at 5 today. But, I did exercise for 52 minutes, burning a whopping 508 calories (according to my heart rate monitor). And I kept my calorie intake in check. A little too well in fact, because I now have about 600 left (taking into account the calories I burned exercising.) I am tired but feel good.
My goals this week are going to be the same, with a little twist. I am only going to get up at 5 on the days I can't exercise first thing the morning. So that would be Monday, Thursdays and sometimes Fridays. I just prize sleep too much at this point in life. Maybe someday, when I am better in shape and eating more healthy my body won't require so much sleep and I will be able to manage 5 everyday. (dreams :)
Have Fun in Vegas this week Katie!
My goals this week are going to be the same, with a little twist. I am only going to get up at 5 on the days I can't exercise first thing the morning. So that would be Monday, Thursdays and sometimes Fridays. I just prize sleep too much at this point in life. Maybe someday, when I am better in shape and eating more healthy my body won't require so much sleep and I will be able to manage 5 everyday. (dreams :)
Have Fun in Vegas this week Katie!
No comments:
Post a Comment