Last week I did pretty well on the exercise front. And I did ok with my eating until I hit Friday. Mostly in the evenings is when the cravings hit. I just want to sit in front of a good movie and eat a HUGE bowl of ice cream. Or have some popcorn or or or or ....
So, i lost 2 pounds last week and proceeded to gain them back over the weekend. I should have ordered the taco salad when we went out to eat, but the enchiladas sounded so much better!
This week is going better. I am going to try to get in at least 5 workouts and try to improve my eating habits. So far, I have exercised yesterday and today and managed to stay under calories.
So, i lost 2 pounds last week and proceeded to gain them back over the weekend. I should have ordered the taco salad when we went out to eat, but the enchiladas sounded so much better!
This week is going better. I am going to try to get in at least 5 workouts and try to improve my eating habits. So far, I have exercised yesterday and today and managed to stay under calories.
No comments:
Post a Comment